I want to decrypt and sign email and use my NEO for SSH logons. I’ve mostly used the tutorial @https://github.com/drduh/YubiKey-Guide. Actions and results:
- Created key material on an airgapped PC.
- Master key on secure offline media.
- Encryption key on NEO.
- Signing key on NEO.
- Authentication key on NEO.
- Configured SSH on Ubuntu.
- Installed Kleopatra and GPG agent on Windows 10.
- Logons to Ubuntu with PuTTY and NEO work: success!
- Mail GPG (Windows 10):
- gpg --import publickey.asc: success.
- gpg --card-status etc.: success.
- gpg encryptedmessage.asc: success. So the NEO is used for decryption.
In short: the setup seems to work perfectly fine.
However I’ve got a problem: I cannot get Kleopatra to work with the NEO setup. What I’ve tried - similar to above but in Kleopatra:
- Import publickey.asc (same file as above): “Total number of processed:1, Imported: 0”.
- Decrypt encryptedmessage.asc (same file as above): “Verification failed: general error”.
Question: how can I get Kleopatra to work with my NEO?