We are trying to use GPG4Win and the gpgol plugin, but we are unable to use the plugin to encrypt or sign emails.
Here’s what we do:
- Create a plain-text email
[ Do one or both of #'s 2 & 3 ]
2) Select the Encrypt toggle in the menu bar
3) Select the Sign toggle in the menu bar
- Select send
- Select the proper key for signing (if signing)
- Select the proper key for the recipient (if encrypting)
- Enter the passphrase (if needed)
At this point, the message should be sent, but no message ever arrives at the destination.
Further, even when signing and encrypting, the message appears in the sent folder prior to step # 5 above.