GNUPG Phabricator is unavailable

PS /home/RokeJulianLockhart> curl https://dev.gnupg.org/      
curl: (7) Failed to connect to dev.gnupg.org port 443 after 78 ms: Could not connect to server

[1]

My Environment

I doubt that the problem is at my end, because my configuration is sane: [2]

PS /home/RokeJulianLockhart> test -f /proc/net/if_inet6; $?
True

…and operative:


  1. ↩︎
  2. chatgpt.com/c/6ac7a1ba-4ed8-83ed-b810-cc1af7a0317f ↩︎

Due to heavy load on their Phabricator forge caused by aggressive AI scrapers, the developers had to restrict public access to the server.

You can find a mirror of the GnuPG Phabricator Git repositories at github.com/gpg. This is a read-only mirror. It is not intended for development and does not accept pull requests.

If you want to contribute, please join the gnupg-devel mailing list: www.gnupg.org/documentation/mailing-lists.html

@cklassen, does that mean that the sole way to contribute, now, is to send patch files via e-mail? (I ask because that is not whatsoever feasible for me.)


How might one acquire access, if possible? I ask because I have an account there.

I hope that @eebb can give you answers to your questions as I’m not working at g10code and currently do not know more than you.