when trying to decrypt a gpg file, receive blank password window
Uninstalled, reinstalled Kleopatra, Version 3.1.11-Gpg4win-3.1.11, imported private key and same results.
Single monitor laptop, and ability to max or min password screen is grayed out.
encryption function works fine.
strange. As a workaround reinstall Gpg4win with Kleopatra disabled and GPA enabled. That should allow you to work.
For the next version I might update our UI Framework as it looks like its an issue with that.
Thanks for the report,
Thank you and really appreciate the help. Tried the recommended and was able to get success by doing the following.
Here’s my steps of what I did in case someone ever needs it.
• Uninstall both Gpg4win and GNU Privacy Guard programs
• Restart computer
• Go to file path C:\Users\userID\AppData\Local
• Delete GnuPG and Gpg4win files
• Go to file path C:\Users\userID\AppData\Roaming
• Delete gnupg and kleopatra files
• Reinstall and import IDs