I ran into this problem while testing the encryption/signature with gpg4win and Thunderbird/Enigmail and Maill.app and Gpgtools.
- So first I send an encrypted ans signed message from Mail.app.
- I receive it under Windows/Thunderbird an can decipher it, and I get also a “good signature” message.
- I reply to this e-mail from Windows, I can then decipher it, and I get also a “good signature” in Mac OS Mail.app.
- I decide to reply again from Mac OS/Mail.app
- On Windows, I can decipher the message, BUT I get a “Decrypted message; Error - signature verification failed” error message.
So what’s wrong in the process? Did I miss something?
Thanks for the help.